Safety Manager Training Course
Applicability of OSHA Safety Regulations in your industry may seem like a minefield into which you fear to tread. At HP&P Safety Inc. our experienced instructors will walk you through:
- Record Keeping
- Safety Programs
- Coping with a Visit by an OSHA Inspector.
- Violations, Citations and Penalties
- Hazard Identification, Assessment and Analysis
- How to read the Codes of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Employer/Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Documentation Including the OSHA 300 Form
- Emergency Response Plans
- Hazard Communication Programs
- Hazard Materials Management Plans
- Inspections, Audits and Appraisals
- Corrective Actions
- Tools for Improvement
This course will dispel many of the mysteries of comprehensive safety management. Our experienced instructors will get you on the right track to creating a successful, supportive and safe working environment for your employees.
This class takes place over one day of approximately 8-10 hours. Participants will receive a wallet card and a certificate upon completion of the course materials.
Class Dates: (click below to register)
© HP&P Safety Inc.
30 S Havana ST STE 302F
Aurora, CO 80012.
Serving Colorado, Wyoming and surrounding areas.