Our First Aid/CPR course provides training in basic first aid and adult CPR procedures, with the opportunity for training in the use of automated external defibrillators (AED). This course is for people assigned as first responders to emergencies in the workplace or community.
OSHA’s First Aid standard, 29 CFR 1910.151 requires first aid providers at all work places of any size if there is no “infirmary, clinic or hospital in near proximity to the workplace which is used for the treatment of all injured employees”. Also, several other OSHA standards require training in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in addition to the First Aid requirements.
CPR requirements can be found in the following standards:
- 1910.146 Permit-required confined space
- 1910.266 Appendix B: Logging Operations - First Aid and CPR Training
- 1910.269 Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- 1910.410 Qualifications of a Dive Team
- 1926.950 Construction Subpart V, Power transmission and Distribution
Class includes a book, practical materials and exam. Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Red Cross First Aid/CPR card valid for (2) years.
Cost: $65.00 per person
Discounts apply to group bookings
Training can take place in our classroom or onsite at your facility
Dates: (click a date to register)
- February 5th, 2020
- April 1st, 2020
- June 3rd, 2020
- August 19th, 2020
- October 14th, 2020
- December 2nd, 2020
- By Request (call 303-360-9801 to schedule.)
Time: 8 AM - 12 PM
Table Of Contents
© HP&P Safety Inc.
30 S. Havana St., STE. 304F
Aurora, CO 80012
Serving Colorado, Wyoming and surrounding areas.