30 Hour OSHA Construction Outreach Training
The OSHA 30 Hour course teaches students the recommended best safe work practices as required under OSHA Construction Standards, 29 CFR 1926. This training will provide your employees the knowledge and tools to recognize. avoid, control and prevent hazards most commonly found on construction sites. All participants in the 30 Hr training will receive a copy of OSHA's 29 CFR 1926 Standards for Construction for their personal use.
Who Should Take the OSHA 30 Hour Training?
The 30 Hour course is designed for persons with safety responsibilities on a construction work site. This would include safety directors, managers, supervisors, foremen, persons on safety committees, administrators, and persons responsible for training. If you are looking for 30 Hr certification, this is the course you need.
The OSHA 30 Hour Construction course consists of the following topics per OSHA requirements:
- Mandatory Topics - 15 hours
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Caught-In or Between
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Stairways and Ladders
- Elective Topics - 12 hours
- Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Confined Space Entry
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, & Conveyors
- Fire Protection & Prevention
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment and Marine Operations; Rollover Protective Structures & Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals & Barricades
- Powered Industrial Vehicles
- Safety and Health Programs
- Steel Erection
- Tools - Hand and Power
- Welding and Cutting
- Optional Topics - 3 hours
The remaining three (3) class hours are used to instruct on other construction hazards or policies and/or to expand on mandatory or elective topics most relevant to the students.
The OSHA 30 Hour Construction Outreach training course takes place over four consecutive days. A test will be taken on the final day. Students will receive a wallet card from HP&P Safety, a class completion certificate and a wallet card from The U. S. Department of Labor (OSHA) after completing this course. Receipt of the Dept. of Labor card takes approximately 4-6 weeks.
OSHA 30 Hour Construction
Class Dates: (click below to register)
- January 11th - 14th, 2021
- February 15th - 18th, 2021
- March 8th - 11th, 2021
- April 5th - 8th, 2021
- May 17th - 20th, 2021
- June 7th - 10th, 2021
- July 12th - 15th, 2021
- August 9th - 12th, 2021
- September 13th - 16th, 2021
- October 11th - 14th, 2021
- November 8th - 11th, 2021
- December 6th - 9th, 2021
Duration: Four Consecutive Days
Table Of Contents
© HP&P Safety Inc.
30 S. Havana St., STE. 304F
Aurora, CO 80012
Serving Colorado, Wyoming and surrounding areas.